Cart 0

Organic Reusable Beeswax Wraps - Set of 3

  • $19.95

Ships From

Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero

Our reusable wraps and bags are made from 100% cotton with a natural solution of beeswax, tree resin, and organic coconut oil. So much nicer than plastic!  


Our wraps don't alter the taste of foods, however, when initially receiving the product you will be able to smell a very subtle beeswax aroma. Over time the smell of beeswax will diminish - much to our customers' disappointment!



Reduce your reliance on single-use plastic by using our reusable wraps for sandwiches, big blocks of cheese, bowls, quarter pumpkins, large veggies, greens from the garden and all your favourite foods!


Because Plastic Should Be a Thing of the Past!

To Clean your Beeswax Wraps



Wipe down or rinse with cool water after every use, with a little eco detergent if you wish. Air dry on a dish rack or hang in the shade, then roll up to store in a jar or lay flat in a drawer. Keep away from all heat including direct sunlight, hot water, the dishwasher and microwave!






How Long Do They Last You Ask?



With proper care our wraps will last you up to 365 uses – that’s a whole year or more! Once they reach the end of their life, pop them in your home compost. Just Think of how much plastic you'll save!



Can I use the wraps in the Microwave?



You cannot put the wraps in the microwave as the heat melts the wax solution and will change the consistency of the wrap


Can I use my wrap with raw meat?



For hygienic reasons we don’t recommend using your wraps for raw meat, as the wraps cannot be washed with hot water. However all our wraps contain beeswax which is naturally antibacterial, and coconut oil which is naturally antifungal.




Are they suitable for tropical climate (35+ degrees)?



We have customers around the world in warm temperatures who have not had issues with the wraps. We recommend storing them in a dark, cool place or even in the fridge on really hot days. The thing to be wary of is leaving the wrap in a bag in the direct sunlight! This can cause it to melt and get sticky.